- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Open your account settings:
- Select “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” tab.
- Add your Parcel Email address as a forwarding address. If you don't know it, please visit web.parcelapp.net to set it up.
- A confirmation code will be sent your Parcel Email address. Parcel will receive the code on your behalf and send it to your registered account email in Parcel.
- Enter the confirmation code in Gmail settings.
- Make sure that 'Disable forwarding' option is selected.
- Find a delivery email from Amazon or any other merchant in Gmail.
- Select ‘Filter messages like this’ from the options:
- If you are creating a filter for Amazon delivery emails, you don't need to enter any other filter parameters since Amazon always sends delivery emails from only specific addresses (e.g. email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org in the US). For all other merchants we encourage you to specify additional filter parameters to avoid forwarding emails that don't have delivery information.
- Click on 'Create filter with this search'.
- Enable 'Forward it to' and select Parcel Email from the relevant list.
- Click on 'Create filter'.
Please feel free to contact us in case if you have any questions.