- Sign in to your Gmail account.
- Open your account settings:
- Select “Forwarding and POP / IMAP” tab.
- Add your Parcel Email address as a forwarding address.
- A confirmation code will be sent your Parcel Email address. Parcel will receive the code on your behalf and send it to your registered account email in Parcel.
- Enter the confirmation code in Gmail settings.
- Make sure that 'Disable forwarding' option is selected.
- Find a delivery email from Amazon or any other merchant in Gmail.
- Select ‘Filter messages like this’ from the options:
- If you are creating a filter for Amazon delivery emails, you don't need to enter any other filter parameters since Amazon always sends delivery emails from only one address (e.g. email@example.com in the US). For all other merchants we encourage you to specify additional filter parameters to avoid forwarding emails that don't have delivery information. For instance, if you are creating a filter for eBay US, specifying firstname.lastname@example.org as a filter address will not be enough. You will also need to add 'SHIPPED' to the subject filter parameter.
- Click on 'Create filter with this search'.
- Enable 'Forward it to' and select Parcel Email from the relevant list.
- Click on 'Create filter'.
Please feel free to contact us in case if you have any questions.